In the middle of the worst nightmare a mother could imagine, I found Derek Emmons through an internet search on the day my son was involved in a horrible situation. This man became my rock throughout the next year and a half of criminal investigations and legal proceedings.
I met with Derek within a few hours of my son’s arrest, and he listened to me and made sense of my frantic ramblings. His calm demeanor, interest in the case, and his knowledge and advice on the law assured me that I had found the right attorney to represent my son. At the conclusion of our meeting, he visited with my son at the police station and provided his counsel on the immediate situation.
* Answers his phone and/or returns calls promptly. (A simple thing, but I have found this rare in the legal profession.)
* Is knowledgable of the law and was able to navigate the case through the legal system to our best advantage.
* Never dropped the ball. He persistently worked with the investigators and the DA’s office to ensure my son’s voice was heard.
* Always kept us informed on the status of the case.
* Was able to get the charges reduced to the lowest possible level.
* Negotiated a fair plea bargain that we were comfortable with.
* Visited my son at the county jail throughout the year and a half of proceedings, sometimes with no other reason than just to check in with him.
* Still calls me periodically to see how my son is doing – even though the proceedings concluded about a year ago.
In the event that I would ever again need to hire an attorney for a criminal matter, I would immediately go to Derek Emmons. He is a good man and he cares about his clients. He knows what he is doing; he knows criminal defense. It was a huge blessing to find him on one of the worst days of my life. I’m so thankful that I did.Michele B.
In the middle of the worst nightmare a mother could imagine, I found Derek We were very fortunate to find the law offices of Derek Emmons. Our family had been accused of a very serious crime in a different state. We had no idea what to do. After contacting several attorneys in San Antonio and not receiving any call back, Mr. Emmons’ office called us back.
They listened to us and agreed to take the case. His advice and recommendations were spot on. He was very comfortable in the tense situation and allowed us to stay calm.
He researched the facts and worked with the proper authorities to make sure that everything turned out OK.
I hope you never need an attorney to defend you. If you do, you need to give Derek Emmons a call. He will do everything to get a fair outcome.Liz D’Anna
I have used Derek Emmons services serval times for my family. OUTSTANDING Services. Derek and his office were always there to help every step of the way. He went out of his way to provide the best outcome. Again outstanding attorney.David Zertuche
I enthusiastically recommend Derek Emmons to anyone with legal needs in his areas of practice. He handled my case with professionalism, provided me with clear expectations throughout an unfamiliar process, and advocated tirelessly on my behalf to ensure the best possible outcome.George Rockett
You have helped me so much with my case and I owe you a lot. You saved me from having to do a lot of time and I really appreciate all you’ve done for me Derek. Thank you!Kris Fraga
San Antonio Criminal
I understand how important it is for you to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer by your side, so I ask you to take the first step today and contact me for a free case evaluation.
My clients are extremely important to me, so much so I even provide them with my cell phone number so they can contact me when I am out of the office. Evening and weekend consultations are available by appointment.
Mon – Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
Office Staff Speak Spanish
Credit Cards Accepted
Payment Plans Available
FREE Initial Consultation