San Antonio Federal Crime Defense Attorney
Skilled & Experienced Legal Defense
If you or your loved one has been arrested for or charged with a federal crime, or if you even believe you are under investigation for a federal offense, it is important that you act quickly in contacting an attorney who has experience with the federal court system. Federal crimes are very serious and the penalties range from lengthy prison sentences (including up to life in prison for certain offenses) to steep fines to myriad other consequences, such as the loss of your job, your reputation, and your freedom.
At the Law Office of Derek W. Emmons, P.C., we provide aggressive legal defense for those accused of all types of federal crimes. Attorney Derek Emmons has over 20 years of legal experience, including experience as a former prosecutor. He understands how the criminal justice system works and what it takes to build a solid and strategic legal defense on your behalf.
For a free, confidential consultation and case evaluation, contact our firm online or call (210) 702-3054 today.
How Our Firm Can Help You
A broad range of crimes fall under federal jurisdiction. These range from various white collar crimes, such as tax evasion or identity theft, to kidnapping, child pornography, drug trafficking, and much more. The exact nature and details of your case will determine the penalties you may be facing; however, all federal crimes are typically punished very harshly and, if convicted, you face serious consequences.
Federal crimes are prosecuted differently than state offenses. Because of this, it’s important that you seek representation from a federal criminal defense attorney, such as Derek Emmons, who understands the process and has experience representing clients in federal court.
At our firm, we offer our clients:
- Hands-on, one-on-one legal services: You will work directly with Attorney Derek Emmons throughout the entire process.
- Honest and direct legal guidance: We will provide you with straightforward legal counsel tailored to your specific situation.
- Over two decades of legal experience: Attorney Derek Emmons has more than 20 years in practice; he knows how to build a solid defense on your behalf.
- Free consultations and payment plans: We understand the cost of legal representation can be prohibitive for some people; we strive to ease your stress by providing cost-effective solutions.
- Peace of mind: We are available when you need us; Attorney Derek Emmons is available after-hours to take your call and we provide same-day appointments as needed.
If you have been arrested for a federal crime, you can’t afford to delay. Law enforcement and the prosecution are likely already gathering evidence to mount their case against you. You need a San Antonio federal criminal defense attorney who can mount an equally powerful defense for you.
Building Your Defense
At the Law Office of Derek W. Emmons, P.C., we will do everything in our power to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Depending on the exact federal crime you have been accused of or charged with, there are a number of defense strategies we may utilize. Every case is different, so it’s important that you speak to a qualified attorney, like Derek Emmons, as soon as possible.
Contact us at (210) 702-3054 today for a no-cost consultation with Attorney Derek Emmons.
Derek W. Emmons fights for the rights of those falsely accused of a crime in the San Antonio area. His skill, tenacity, and experience are committed to protecting your rights.
You can always expect aggressive representation, personal attention, and dedicated service. For over 20 years, Derek W. Emmons has gone above and beyond for his clients and will do everything possible to help you avoid a criminal conviction.
- Former Prosecutor
- 5 Star Client Rating
- Hands-On Service
- Honest, Straight-Forward Communication